Career Academy offers high quality, well researched, broad and balanced curriculum aligned with CBSE and Ontario curriculum to achieve academic excellence which is our hallmark feature. The school invests significantly in training and developing our teaching staff to equip them with latest approaches, IT skills, and Professional Development opportunities to adopt innovative methods for achieving academic excellence.
Our learning approach, our learning environments and our curriculum are organised with the children at the centre, so their experience at Career Academy is of a rich, rewarding education where they achieve and succeed every day.
The Teachers follow a Planned, Holistic and Vibrant curriculum revolving around Strong conceptual approach in Reading Skills, Writing Skills, and Mathematics, Which encompasses interdisciplinary learning, Subject Enrichment Activities, PBL- Project Based Learning and Diagnostic Assessment.
Our Dynamic teaching model is based on Bloom’s Taxonomy and KACT model to focus on Acquiring knowledge, Analysing concepts, Communication and Self-Expression, Critical thinking and Application of learning in Real life situations. Besides, children acquire adequate knowledge and skills in other core areas like Health and Physical Education, Life Skills, Values Education, Art Education, Work Education and other Co-Scholastic areas.
Objectives of Our Curriculum Aim to:
- Achieve cognitive, affective and psychomotor excellence.
- Enhance self-awareness and explore innate potential.
- Attain mastery over laid down competencies.
- Imbibe 21st century learning, literacy and life skills.
- Promote goal setting, and lifelong learning.
- Inculcate values and foster cultural learning and international understanding in an interdependent society.
- Acquire the ability to utilize technology and information for the betterment of humankind.
- Strengthen knowledge and attitude related to livelihood skills.
- Develop the ability to appreciate art and show case talents.
- Promote physical fitness, health and well-being.
- Promote arts integrated learning.