At “Career Academy” every child is gifted. We strive to create a learning environment which challenges students for rigorous Academic Performance, Co-curricular Participation, leading them to well-rounded personalities prepared to thrive in twenty-first century.
- At Career Academy, we inspire success, confidence and hope in each student.
- To provide flexible and positive learning experience by balancing academic rigour with liberal arts so as to create open minded, global citizens of the world who celebrate diversity.
- To instill the 21st century skills of critical thinking, collaboration, creativity and communication through our flexible & adaptive curriculum and meet the diverse needs of modern learners.
- To ensure that the students develop the skills and competencies essential for success and leadership in the emerging career avenues.
At Career Academy, we are committed for optimal academic and personal potential in the students by providing a safe, nurturing, supportive family-like learning environment, where the students become accountable, productive and ethical citizens with the skills to think in innovative way , reason critically, communicate effectively and respect people of other cultures. We aim to enable all learners’ access to learning through the provision of highly effective faculty, focussing on improving student outcomes, through their commitment to ongoing professional development, quality teaching, evidence based practices, coaching, mentoring and collaboration.
- Parents can visit the school campus along with their ward and meet the Admission Counsellor.
- Parents can have a tour of the school and get a view of the school facilities, vision & education system.
- School prospectus along with Registration Form is available from school office / website.
- Submit Duly filled Registration Form with passport size photo of child and Date of Birth Certificate. Registration fee of 500 rupees (non-refundable) payable along with Registration Form.
- Registration of your ward does not guarantee admission.
- Parents can browse the school website: careeracademypatiala.com and get to know the school facilities, vision and curriculum; We welcome admission enquiry through website.
Based on merit and number of vacant seats in class.
- For Nursery Direct admission
- For LKG – UKG Oral Test & Interview
- For Grade I – X Written Test – Math, English, Science/EVS, Reading Skills
The Syllabus for entrance test is available in school office / website.
|NURSERY||2.5 years +|
|LKG||3.5 years +|
|UKG||4.5 years +|
|CLASS I||5.5-6.5 years+|
The principal reserves the final right to admit the child into the class deemed suitable for him or her.
- Attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate along with original certificate for verification.
- Copy of Aadhar Card of student and parents.
- Two latest passport size photographs of student and Parents.
- Original School leaving certificate/ Progress Report/Mark sheet issued by the previous school if attended.
- NRI Admission :- Copy of the previous school report book, Passport, Birth certificate, Visa/OCI copy (Parents can send by e-mail), Indian visa subject to approval of Govt.
- Medical Report of Student.
Acceptance of Admission:
- Students are admitted on First Come, First Served basis depending on vacancies.
- Selected candidate will be required to make the fee payment within 7 days of the declaration of the result.
- The school reserves the right to admission. In all matters pertaining to admission, the decision of the Admission Committee will be final.
Parent Orientation Program:
- There will be a parent orientation program before the beginning of the new academic session. This program will acquaint the parents with the Vision, Mission & Ethos of the school.
School Fee and Dues
- School fee is acceptable in OBC bank, Grid Road Jassowal Road, Patiala. Account No. 16861131000090.
- Fee can pay by NEFT/ RTGS. Proof of UTR/Online Transaction number must be provided to school by email: [email protected] or on whats app no. 73411-19684 with Student’s all details.
- RTGS/NEFT details: – Career Academy, Account No. 16861131000090. OBC Bank, Grid Road, Jassowal, Bhadson Road, Patiala, IFSC code: ORBC0101686.
- Fee can also be paid by online*
- Fee must be paid before 15th of every month wise Installment (i.e. April, June, August, October, December and February)
- From 16th to last date of the month, late fee Rs. 100/- will be charged.
- Bank has no Authority to change the late fee.
- If parents desires, they can deposit full year’s fee in one installment.
- After last date of the relevant month if one does not pay the fee the defaulter will not be allowed to sit in the class, the defaulter should pay Rs. 500/-as fine along with all pending dues.
- While making payment do not remove the voucher from fee book, but present the whole fee book to the bank/school and get it back.
Payment through Cheque
- A separate Cheque should be issued for every child .Write Student Admission No. / Account No., Student Name, Class, Mobile No. on Reverse of each Cheque.
- If Cheque bounce/reject, Rs 300/- will be charged as fine and further payment will not be accepted through cheque.
- Only Cheque of OBC Bank are accepted.
- Dues and fee once paid, are non refundable / non-transferable.
- The school has a fleet of buses to provide a safe and smooth transport for students. Parents are encouraged to choose the school transportation for their children.
- Parents wishing to avail the facility have to register the names of their children with all details of boarding point, bus route, bus number etc.
- Transportation costs are not in control of the school, the bus fee may be increased as per change in fuel price by the government.
- Students should come in neatly ironed school uniform.
- Sikh boys to wear Patka and Turban (Class VI-X). No fancy/funky hair cuts are allowed.
- Students should be regular and punctual in attendance, in case of absence, school should be informed through school app or by leave form.
In order to acquire competency in Spoken English, all students must converse in English while they are in school.
- In case any act of misbehavior, misconduct, indecent behavior and breeching the rules of discipline is noticed, the school will take disciplinary action and it may lead to expulsion of the student..
- Parents must come in formal dress / presentably dressed (not in night / home dress).
- Parents should not send their wards, if they are sick. No half day leave is sanctioned.
- School will not accept any lunch boxes from Parents.
- Parents can remain connected to school through our ‘School App’ for tracking school bus, attendance, homework etc.
- It is mandatory for all parents to download School App from Google Play Store on any Smart Phone.
- School app is updated everyday likewise Attendance, Homework, Notices, Activities, Fee and is the best tool to remain connected to the school.
Child Safety & School Protocol:
- The school is under the CC TV surveillance 24×7 monitoring full campus.
- All the gates of school are well guarded by Security Guards.
- No strangers are allowed to meet children.
- Female Attendants in buses and washrooms.
- All forms of intoxicants – tobacco, liquor, drugs etc are restricted in school premises.
- Jewellery, Weapons, Mobile Phones, Pets, IPods, Cameras are strictly prohibited.
- Separate cycle stand for students & staff.
- School conducts educational Tours in which students are accompanied by teachers & attendants.
- Parents are required to fill a Withdrawal Form available in school office and submit it along with application stating a valid reason for withdrawal and fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- In case of mid-term withdrawals from the school, one month prior written notice is mandatory along with three months fee in advance to be deposited along with transport.
- School leaving certificate and report card will be issued only if all the dues are cleared within seven days.
- Fee for issuing Transfer Certificate is Rs. 1000/- and for duplicate Rs.2000/-.
Note: All cases are subject to Patiala Juridiction.
Parents can meet and call at the given time:-
- Principal: 9:00 am to 10:00 (Monday to Friday) M:7341119681
- Transport: 8:00 to 9:00 am (Monday to Friday) M: 7341119683
- Fee: 8:30 am to 11:00 am Mobile: 7341119684
- School App: Landline – 01752365779 (8:30 am to 10:00 am)
BHADSON ROAD, PATIALA Ph: 0175-2365779 (M) 7341119681, 7341119683