Concept of learning
Career Academy follows the CBSE curriculum to prepare students for class 10 Board Exams. Career Academy offers a well-rounded curriculum encompassing both academics & co-curricular. We believe in stretching the limits of child and make him come out of comfort zone by giving a challenging and rigorous academic level in core subjects of:
Math – includes core Math, Vedic & Abacus.
Science – includes projects, experiences and activities.
Social Science – PPTs, workshops & projects
- English – All four modules of Reading, Writing, Speaking & Listening – ESL Lab, debating & dramas
- Hindi & Punjabi – Activities based on Poetry Recitation, Declamation, Essay Writing Comp.
General knowledge, Mental Ability and Current Affairs
Information Technology – Lab Activities, Quizzes, Online Tests
Health & Physical Education – Daily PT & Yoga Session, Sports
Co-curricular – Robotics, Art, Music – Vocal & Instrumental, Eco club, Social Activity Club, Literary, Olympiads & GK Club.
- The curriculum and teaching methodology revolves around understanding of key concepts and ideas especially in Mathematics and Sciences. A sound base of care fundamentals is the key to academic achievement and successful career.
- Curriculum understanding is encouraged through a plethora of teaching methodologies – theme based, activity based, project & experimentation, remedial teaching of core concepts, hands on learning experiences through projects and educational visits.
- The teaching process is further facilitated through ICT-Smart wi-fi, Google Classrooms, subject specialty lab of Science, English & Math.
- Our classrooms create opportunities for real life application, innovation, creating and visualization which will set the foundation for critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills to prepare them for job market.
- Our healthy CTR (Child Teacher Ratio) facilitates individualized attention, problem solving and understanding & apply differentiated teaching styles.
- Taking a cue from Howard Gardener MI multiple intelligence approach, constructed learning experience through multi-sensory teaching and enquiry-based approach would entrance the 4C’s of communication, collaboration, critical thinking and creating so relevant in 21st