Terms & Conditions
Declaration by the Parents
- The Admission Form should reach by the last date as notified by the school. Filling up the entire Form is mandatory.
- I/ We certify that the information furnished in this form is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
- The registration made herein does in no way entitle my ward to be admitted to the school.
- It will be my responsibility to drop and collect the child from the respective bus stop (if opted school bus )
- I/We have made careful note of various details regarding the payment of school fees.I agree with School Fee and its payment system. School can increase Fees as per Punjab Fee Policy Act, I/ We have made satisfactory arrangements for remittance of school fee on time as decided by School.The School charges are monthly Fee & Annual fee , Transport charges, examination charges (if any).
- I understand that rendering false or misleading information or incorrect information may disqualify my child for admission. 7 All pending dues of school will be cleared by 15th of Feb of each year.
- Having read carefully the rules, regulations and procedure laid down in the school prospectus and being desirous of having my ward educated in CAREER ACADEMY, PATIALA. I hereby agree to abide by them and any changes thereafter in all respects. I understand that decision of the Principal shall be final and binding.
- The dues once paid are non-refundable/ nontransferable. I can request for 50% refund of all charges paid within 7 days of submission , thereafter dues/charges/fee are non-refundable/ nontransferable.
- If monthly dues/fee with late fee are not paid within 45 days of Due date , name of the student will be struck off, needing re-admission, with Payment of Rs1000.
- Parents may please note that school takes utmost care of the student’s safety and security during the school timings and in the school buses. However, if any untoward happens in school/ school bus/ or while on the tour outside, leading to any injury or more, the school will not be responsible for any liability, whatsoever is the result thereof. The expenditure of treatment or medicines will also be the responsibility of the parents and not of school authorities.
- Submission of birth certificate and other docs of child are mandatory, if not submitted, admission stands provisional.