Terms & Conditions
Declaration by the Parents
1. No student will be allowed to travel by school bus without identity card.
2. Bus will not wait for any student, they are expected to arrive at least five minutes before the arrival time of the bus.
3. To withdraw from this facility the child must give one month’s prior notice along with three months transport fees.
4. Bus should be approached when it comes to a halt and students are expected to occupy seats immediately without leaning out, peeping out or standing on the footboard.
5. When the bus is in motion, students are not expected to shout, to divert the attention of the driver or to cause any damage to buses due to negligence or vandalism. If found doing so they will be debarred from travelling by the school buses.
6. No diversion extension will be entertained on existing route regarding buses.
7. The bus teachers and student bus monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the bus.
8. Lists of students are stops will be available in the respective buses.
9. The bus monitors must occupy the rear seats reserved for them, for better monitoring of students.
10. Although the school takes full security measures, yet it will not be liable to compensate in case of mishap.
11. We will pay the transport charges according to the rates in force for the time-being.
12. We understand that it would be our responsibility to drop and pick-up our child at/from the specified bus stop.
13. We understand that our ward will be allowed to travel in the school bus only if seat is available on the route.